where to stay in Guanaja
If you have had experiences at any of these hotels and cabins, share them with us.
- Graham's Place - Run by Graham, his place is located on its own cay and has a small restaurant, private cabins with A/C, a new 16 room hotel, and a beautiful view of Guanaja.
Phone: +(504)3368-5495, +(504)9806-3280
Recent happenings on Graham's Facebook page
- Bo’s Island House - Run by Bo and his family, these cabins are located near the island waterfall and Michael's Rock. Restaurant, bar with great view. For reservations, you may call Island House direct at +(504)991-0913; ask for Bo. The best time to call is around 6:00pm, Central Standard Time.
- Clearwater Paradise - Officially opened in May 2009, Clearwater Paradise is an 8 room dive resort. For the divers, they have a selection of high quality dive gear in the rental shop for those who don't want to travel with all their gear.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ginger at 011-504-3286-5656 or George at 011-504-3303-7444 (owners).
Recent happenings on George and Ginger's Facebook page
- Vista-Caribe - Located on Sandy bay with a beautiful view of the Caribbean, this 2 bedroom/2 bath home can accomodate up to 6 people. For reservations, call US phone: 678-534-8446 or email: email@example.com
- Guanaja Caribbean Cottages - Owned by Kay Bonds, the Cottages are located on the north side of the island between Susan's and Mangrove Bight, in a remote area, where you can't see another house or building from the property. Email Kay at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wilmont Bay "Retreat to Paradise" cabin - Family retreat with a Caribbean front yard. Reefs surround both sides and the barrier reef is about a kilometer away. Visit Cindy and Charles' Gerke's website or vrbo listing at: http://www.vrbo.com/317751